These General Conditions regulate the agreement of the services offered on the website https://www.lafarm.es, which is property of EUROCIS INMUEBLES 8, SL (below as, La Farm Hotel).
The consent of any of the services entails the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions indicated, without prejudice to the acceptance of the Particular Conditions that could be applicable when purchasing certain services.
These General Conditions can be modified without prior notice. We recommend to carefully read its content before accepting any of our services offered.
La Farm Hotel, in compliance with the Law 34/2002, July 11, E-Commerce and Information Society Services (ECISSA), notifies the following:
Corporate holder: EUROCIS INMUEBLES 8, SL
Trading name: LA FARM HOTEL
VAT number: B-85004463
Corporate holder address: C/JOSÉ ABASCAL, 59 3 DERECHA 28003 MADRID
Trading business address: Calle Barco, 8 La Granja de San Ildefonso – Segovia (Spain).
Recorded in the Companies Registry of Madrid, Volume 32768, sheet 83, page number M-428988
Contact us at the following:
Phone number: +34 921 52 43 80
Email: email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and La Farm Hotel will be considered operative for all purposes, when made through somehow as detailed above.
The products referred, main features and price are on the website.
La Farm Hotel reserves the right to select at any time, the products and services offered to the User. La Farm Hotel can, at any time, add new products and services to those currently offered.
La Farm Hotel also reserves the right to withdraw or stop offering at any time and without prior notice any of the services offered.
All this without prejudice to the fact that the purchase of any of the services may be made only by any of the means made available to the Customer.
Once in the website https://www.lafarm.es and to access the booking and purchasing of the different services, the User must follow all the instructions indicated in the purchase process, which will imply the reading and acceptance of all the general and particular conditions set out in this document.
4. AVAILABILITY AND REPLACEMENTS
La Farm Hotel aims to ensure the availability of all services, extras and experiences that are advertised at www.lafarm.es. However, in the event that any additional service or experience requested was not available, in accordance with the cancellation policy may replace the requested service within the time indicated for each case.
5. PROCUREMENT AND/OR CONTRACTING PROCESS
It is also recommended that the Customer prints and/or keeps a durable copy of the purchase conditions when placing their order, as well as the receipt sent by La Farm Hotel by email.
Once paid for booking services, extras and/or experiences, you will receive the corresponding invoice. For this purpose, the Customer consents that such invoice is sent to Customer in electronic format.
6. PRICES, EXPENSES AND TAXES
The prices of the services at LA FARM Hotel will be displayed in Euros, unless otherwise stated, and will be guaranteed for the duration of their validity, unless printing error and whatever the total amount of the reservation .
The final prices of all services, together with their characteristics, offers, discounts and etc. are reflected in each service offered at www.lafarm.es
The services have the corresponding tax included.
Service prices may vary at any time. In this case, the price to apply will be the one in force on the date of placing the order. In any case, the final cost will be communicated to the Customer in the electronic purchase process before it formalizes its acceptance.
7. FORMS OF PAYMENT
We offer these payment methods:
A. By credit or debit card.
If it is necessary to make any return or cancellation of the order, the amount will be refunded through the same payment card.
B. By bank transfer
By cash deposit or bank transfer in favour of: Entity: … Account number: … You must indicate the Customer’s name and order number at the time of the transfer.
8. RETURN AND WITHDRAWAL POLICY
For each kind of fee there may be special conditions for modification or cancellation of the Reservation made. In this way, the modification or cancellation of confirmed reservations will be subject to the particular conditions provided in the fee conditions and informed to the Customer during the booking process.
Any modification or cancellation must be requested to the Establishment at the email address available on the Website or in the Booking Confirmation or through the “Manage my booking” section of the website, indicating the email provided at the time of booking and the reservation code.
In the case the Customer wishes to modify the Reservation and the manner in which allows it, it must be subject to the conditions of availability, price, additional services, etc. that the Establishment had at that time.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
For the purposes of article 103 l) of Spanish Royal Decree-Law RDL 1/2007, the Customer has no right of withdrawal.
The conditions for cancelling reservations are: The Customer can cancel or modify their reservation free of charge before 24h prior to arrival. After this time, the hotel retains its right to charge the Customer on the first night of the reservation to be cancelled.
All the experiences that La Farm Hotel offers to its clients, contemplate specific cancellation conditions, which are detailed below:
Experiences provided by La Farm Wellness and La Farm Beauty
• Cancellations up to 24h will be refunded the amount or you can change the date of the experience within the next 3 months. The change will apply as long as treatment is available in that period, not applicable on public holidays.
• Cancellations 24h prior to the provision of the service, there will be no refund and the Customer will lose the experience.
Naturfarm on wheels:
• Cancellations up to 24h before the amount will be refunded or the Customer can change the date within the next 3 months.
• If the cancellation is done 24h prior the class, there will be no refund and the Customer will lose the experience.
Galloping La Granja y Segovia:
• The Customer can cancel 72h in advance by receiving 90% of the payment for the activity.
• Cancellations without notice will not be refunded the previous deposit received.
• Hípica Eresma reserves the right to cancel or modify the activity at the discretion of the guide, for safety, riding level and/or weather conditions.
Segovia from the sky in a hot-air balloon:
• The company can cancel from 48 h before (change of experience date or money back) due to weather problems (fog, rain, wind)
• The Customer: 72 h before free – after 100% disbursement.
• Once confirmed the reservation, the Customer has free cancellation up to 4 calendar days before the date and to change the date of the activity up to 48h before.
• If the Customer cancels the day of reservation for weather reasons and you cannot perform the activity, it will be changed without any problem to another date, without additional costs.
• If the Customer cancels the visit before 24h, the Customer can return or change the dates to make it within the next 3 months.
• If cancelled within 24h, there will be no refund and the Customer will lose the experience.
Cancellations will be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com
10. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
To complaint or claim with La Farm Hotel, the Customer should address the Customer service department in the email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to the EU Consumer Online Dispute Resolution and pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we inform you that the European Commission provides all consumers with an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by the current Spanish legislation. The language used will be Spanish.